Who is the Data Controller?
Your personal data will be processed by Taim S.r.l. (hereinafter, “Taim”) with registered office in via Palermo, 26/28, 66041, Atessa (CH) – Italy, telephone number 0872 895373, as Data Controller
What type of data will be processed and for what purpose?
Personal data means any information that could allow your identification.
In particular, by browsing the site, the following can be collected:
- Navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, in the normal exercise of their routines, some personal data which are then transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that by its nature could, through associations and processing with data held by third parties, allow you to be identified as a user and visitor (e.g. IP address, domain names of the computers used by users / visitors who connect to the site, etc.); these data are collected automatically and exclusively in order to allow you to browse the site and, in absolutely anonymous form, they can also be used for statistical surveys;
- Data provided voluntarily and directly by you, such as your name, surname and contact details. Your request for information or services provided on the site may result in Taim acquiring the sender’s address and / or any other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request, or to provide the related service, and therefore your consent may not be required.
How is your data used?
The processing of your personal data will take place with or without the aid of IT and telematic tools and may consist of any operation among those indicated in art. 4, point 2 of the GDPR, including the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, analysis, matching, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, the use, interconnection, intersection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction, according to logics related to the pursuit of the intended purposes. In any case, the treatment will take place by adopting the technical and organizational security measures appropriate to the risk of the treatment in accordance with the provisions of art. 32 of the GDPR.
How long is your data kept?
Your personal data will be processed for the time strictly necessary to pursue the relevant purposes from time to time, and in any case will not be kept for more than 10 years.
What is the nature of the provision of your data?
Apart from what is specified for the navigation data that will be collected automatically, as a user / visitors you will be free to provide your personal data. However, failure to provide the requested personal data marked with a special asterisk may only result in the inability to use the related services requested.
Who can have access to your data and to whom can it be communicated?
In order to provide the services offered through the site, the Data Controller may make use of third parties, who will act on his behalf as Data Processors. The updated list of Managers is available from the Data Controller. Furthermore, your personal data will not be disclosed, but may be made accessible to Taim employees and / or collaborators, as well as to employees and / or collaborators who operate under the direct authority of the Data Processors, and who will operate in their capacity as subjects. authorized and / or system administrators.
Where can your personal data be transferred to?
Personal data may be processed in the Republic of San Marino as a non-European country. This transfer will take place in any case by adopting the appropriate guarantees, in compliance with the provisions of art. 46 of the GDPR.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) and his contact details
For the moment, Taim has decided not to make use of a personal data protection officer.
What are your rights?
As an interested party you can exercise the rights referred to in articles 15 and following of the GDPR. In particular, the interested party has:
- a) the right of access: obtain confirmation of the existence or not of a processing of personal data and in this case obtain access to personal data and to the following information (i.e. processing purposes, categories of personal data, recipients to whom the data are or will be communicated, the retention period, information relating to the origin of the data if not collected directly from the interested party, and the existence of adequate guarantees in the event of transfers of data to non-EU countries) as well as to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed;
- b) the right to rectification: obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay, or to obtain the integration of incomplete ones;
- c) the right to erasure: obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him without undue delay, if one of the following six reasons exists:
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the withdrawal of the consent on which the treatment is based, if there is no other legal basis;
- opposition to the processing, if there is no prevailing legitimate reason;
- personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under EU law;
- personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services pursuant to art. 8.
- d) The right to limitation of treatment: to obtain the limitation of treatment when:
- the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data, during the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of personal data;
- the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and instead requests that their use be limited;
- although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the interested party opposed the processing pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party;
- e) the right to portability: the interested party has the right to receive the personal data concerning him / her provided to a data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and has the right to transmit such data to another holder of the treatment;
- f) the right to object to the processing: the interested party at any time, for direct marketing purposes, has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him / her carried out for these purposes, including profiling to the extent that is connected to this direct marketing.
The exercise of rights can take place by sending us a specific communication. The exercise of rights can take place by sending us a specific communication by mail to the address email@example.com.
We also remind you that if you believe that the processing of personal data carried out by us takes place in violation of the provisions of the current privacy legislation, you can always lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, as required by art. 77 of the GDPR or to appeal to the appropriate judicial offices.
Last Update: February 15 2020